- by separating each line
- a person would separate his message
- a person may edit the page as the person sees fit
Chat with friends by editing this. Seperate each message.
1. Hello assembled brothers and sisters.
2. New messages numbered.
3. Like this, ok?
few lines of chat edited out to improve readability
archive of full chat version below link
>drink a syrup
>sleep and wake up
>fever still there
>eat some khichdi type food and a tablet
>sleep and wake up
>fever still there
>just say fuckit and go for a bath
>fever goes away
sometimes it goes mid bath too. has anyone also experienced this?
50. Fever, as I have observed, is the body's healing/restoring mechanism. One never should suppress fever as doctorman does but instead eat nothing or only astringent, healing herbs and fruits (like /amla
). Also, soaking in rain is actually healing and mothers should let their children just be (or join them) when it is raining. So maybe such a cleansing happened when you took a bath. But, consider fever IS the remedy for a mistake already made. Fever is cleansing. There are no viruses which spread, all psychological. (See /psychological_viruses
51. Also, an empty stomach heals. Even if one is eating all healthy, if there is no empty space in stomach (and mind), no healing occurs and accumulation of waste.
52. hmm makes sense. fever IS the cure for something already wrong in body. never thought of it like that but it still sounds familiar
(vulgar word hidden) was his problem?
54. Too much energy from clean diet?
55. What's better? Peeing after drinking water or drinking water after peeing?
56. If one really urgently wants to pee, one would not even ask above question but act. If one really urgently is thirsty/dehydrated, one would not even ask above question but act.
57. I personally prefer drinking water before peeing
58. Eat /centella_brahmi_plant
before anything in the morning friends. Potent stuff!
59. Too much salt dehydrates the body, hidden salt in cooked food especially.
60. Testing temporary file storage of this website by uploading a good episode from Samurai Jack https://litter.catbox.moe/uvzkzu.mp4
Above link should expire in 3 days from now.
61. Simple insights: free energy systems for humans available and needs another simple insight to exist actually freely.
62. Each person is a free energy generating/creating machine, blocked by hoarding mentality of YOU at various psychological points (fear, survival, ... 7 deadly sins)
Only free when it is let go.
63. Tulsi leaves eaten for stress, nervous system related caused by various social and environmental causes.
64. How many tulsi leaves are too many for one sitting?
65. crush (pulverize? Masticate?) them either in mouth or in that boat shaped stone traditional stone thing shown below
Tulsi feels sharp when eaten. No idea how many too many for one sitting. One plays with it. 20 leaves plucked while observing geometry of leaves.
`replying to above post No.60 on temporary file upload to that website`
It is more than 3 days now, and the link shows
`404 not found`
error. This means it does indeed delete files after a while? Or, did the author of website delete it because of certain copyright reasons? Can the author provide "reason for not existing which was present previously" for each 404? This applies to functioning of this website as well, provide reason for anything deleted!
`replying to post No.65`
Usually I feel it's enough after 5-6 leaves but that's also because my tulsi plant is small with not many leaves so I don't like plucking too much
`replying to above post No.66 on file deletion`
maybe test it again, take another observation :D
This one is also set for 3 days. Let's see if it 404s the same way or nothttps://litter.catbox.moe/vbvxe5.mp4
`replying to No.68`
I understand there is a feeling of "whether one plucks too much" from a plant. But certain plants like being plucked and produce more shoots as I feel. I feel it is some law of nature to produce more if one harvests diligently and uses it without waste. Moringa tree is where this feeling is coming from.
70. So I just read somewhere that trees in forests dont like when their leaves are eaten and they employ several tactics to kill or repel the insect or animal feeding on it. It also said plants and trees outside forests also feel the same but since they grow up in isolation they cannot do those things that the forest trees can. Now I understand plucking leaves and eating leaves is very different but don't you think plants would feel the same way when we pluck their leaves as they feel when an insect eats it?
71. Nature is infinite machine. If one does not "disturb" them plants, they cease to exist. One must use this with full responsibility that one can accumulate waste and toxins if one is not paying attention. Attention cleans away toxins by feeding it back to system, creating space for more harvests, which nature readily provides, all she does is provide.
I will observe insect behavior more thoroughly however. They seem to attack weak plants and seem to create space.
72. But aren't we already disturbing nature by taking plants out of forests? Forests create a microclimate that facilitates the growth and sustenance of plants and trees. That's why isolated plants have shorter lifespans
73. We are. But looking at bigger picture, this vaccuum which is being created, along with waste produced (plastic, cement pieces, random synthetic stuffs) will give rise to certain healing trees and shrubs. Most modern commercial crops will try to keep up with emerging "weeds" but will fail.
As for us, we grow soil by increasing organic matter, leaf litter from growing trees like /sesbania_grandiflora
, sun, animals, insects, flowing water and utilize the infinite machine.
74. Nature is a machine but is it fast enough to compete with waste produced by human's lifestyle changes? By the time nature comes up with a counter to current waste(plastic, polythene, cement etc.), the things constituting our waste might be completely different. Even if it takes nature as little as 3 tree generations to make something, that's still about a 1000 years. Plastic is only a century old, cement is 2½ centuries old and who knows what kind of waste we will be producing in 500 years
75. Two ways of using internet : active and passive.
Active : to search with a thought (or idea or feeling) already firmly within attention
Passive : Scroll mainly simply reacting to the content, passively, without giving much attention to direction and quality of content.
It appears both ways are valid when done with attention, majority humans use passively and limit themselves.
`replying to No.74`
Mother nature's plans :
- quickly cover cement and general waste with cement loving, cement breaking plants.
- free energy device based on plastic just to clean itself simply while protecting human children. Human children will scavenge all plastic for free to get free energy.
- more similar fixes.
Mother nature has foresight and does not like messy stuff. Bye bye current human civilization.
78. Need a rest on individual level and reset as a whole
79. Same here. Silence is golden.
80. A grass plant to feed the cows, feed the human, increase organic matter at the same time? http://tropical.theferns.info/viewtropical.php?id=Coix+lacryma-jobi
81. Batman kidnaps Lau movie scene : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FW9Sqxb-4o
Notice how easy it is to 3d map an environment using radio signals of mobile
82. When cultivating new ground (previously cultivated or not, any ground in fact), transplant "weed" seedlings which came up on their own when you watered to dedicated "improve soil or heal soil" area. Do this huuumaan! Note to self. "Nothing should you waste or no more access to infinity"
83. Plant a edible nursery.
winged+bean + shankapushpam + sword bean combination
purslane pudina whatever works man. Infinite options? Explore with /seedballs
84. More :
tomatoes take care in high fertility area (Which happens to be a side effect of something else)
`(Attempted as 83, but slot occupied because movement)`
Do simple food plant nursery. Simple food plants grow like ornamental (only as side effect). Primarily grown to grow it to obtain food.
86. place cashew seeds in wet soil (maybe in a dedicated pot), eat the sprout which comes up in few days. Very tasty.
87. Anyone ever experienced a niggle in knee? What is the way of treatment that worked best for you?
88. About discomfort in knee : Maybe one's body is dehydrated and this causes certain buildup of waste matter in knee (or whatever other) area. Too much salt? Too much empty carbs? Too little raw veggies and greens? I say make chutney from raw /moringa
leaves with coconut and eat for breakfast (along with cucumber or something I don't know). Less salt.
89. Knee problems are also caused by lack of sunlight. So the simplest way of treatment is to go outside and seek light from the sun.
90. Exploring "darbha" grass plant. (initiating exploration...) https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Tiruchirapalli/darbha-grass-a-natural-preservative/article7000098.ece
91. Reminder to go soak in premonsoon rains for feelings of amplified feelings
92. Certain methods/procedures represented in simple symbols in a precise manner ->
remove old useless, obsolete procedures by automating it -> keep the representation language simple (and serious) is the only true rule... that is, the representations used for communication should have meaning in real life?
- symbols using feelings from /sacred_geometry_related
93. Do indoor plants attract mosquitoes?
94. No? Broad question but no. Mosquitoes surely attracted when sweet sweet junk food is eaten. Itchy flaky skin, stagnant blood, addicted to a screen, these are observations.
95. Uday: namasthe
All the best
96. Namaste good sir. Let's do it.
97. Hello friend hello. One must try Ashwagandha + Brahmi (Bacopa Monneiri) combo in morning for nice feelings.
Try to get live plant of Brahmi + whole entire dry root of ashwagandha (not powdered and processed) for this.
98. General feelings : http://0x0.st/-Ai2.webm